1. WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four payments, made every two weeks without any interest.
2. HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
- Simply shop online and add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At the checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method. First-time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details and returning customers log in to make their purchase.
- Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount may apply and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.
TIP: IF YOU RETURN ITEMS AFTERPAY WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR RETURN AND WILL PROCESS THE APPROPRIATE REFUNDS.
3. HOW DOES THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE WORK?
- All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.
4. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFO ON AFTER PAY?
- If you have any questions about your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly via a web form found here.
- Furthermore, if you have any questions contact us at email@example.com.