The Ivy Lee Method for Time Managementproductivity
This method was invented by Ivy Lee, a professional productivity and PR consultant in the early 1920's to help a Steel Corporation reach peak productivity. As chic organizers ourselves, we have adopted this method and use it weekly (if not daily). We love this method because it helps us hone in on the most important tasks, so we can work efficiently as a team and individually!
The Ivy Lee Method
1. At the end of each day, write out 6 tasks you need to accomplish the following day in your To-Do List Pad.
2. Prioritize each task in order of their importance.
3. When you start your day, focus on the first task before moving on to the next.
4. Continue down your list in a sequential order.
5. At the end of your day, move any unfinished items to a new list of 6 tasks. Repeat this process every day.
Simple right? Now, let's get productive and crush our goals!! Follow us on Instagram (@PlanChicly) for more tips on productivity and organization💕